The Lancaster BID AGM for the year ending 31st March 2022 will be held over breakfast on Wednesday 19th October 2022 at The Royal Kings Arms Hotel.
The event is open to all Lancaster BID levy payers and Associate Members. Register online to let us know you are coming and make sure you get a breakfast butty!
After the short, formal AGM, we will be joined by guests from Lancaster City Council who will share details of how they are supporting local businesses and answer your questions about public realm around the city.
0815: Breakfast rolls and Coffee
0830: AGM to start
1) Welcome and Apologies
2) Key Achievements over the last 12 months and forward planning
3) Events, Marketing and Safe And Secure Lancaster
4) Receive and adopt accounts for financial year (Lancaster BID Full Accounts HERE)
5) Re-election of directors: Phil Simpson and Nick Wilkinson are up for re-election
Brief opportunity for any questions before handing over to Lancaster City Council officers to commence their presentations
6) Business Support and Place Marketing (Michelle Horrocks & Andrea Wallace)
7) Cost of Living crisis (Suzanne Lodge)
8) Q and A on Public realm (Will Griffith & Nick Wilkinson)
Any questions for the AGM, particularly if they are of a financial nature, should be submited by email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the meeting to ensure we have sufficient information to hand to provide a full response.