Lancaster BID has remained available for businesses throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic ensuring that information continues to flow and practical support measures could be put in place.
We ensured that information regarding essential grant funding has been promptly circulated and have provided over 1,000 social distancing floor markers and 50 sneeze screens to businesses to help them safely reopen.
We continue to be available offering support and answering questions for any city centre businesses as well as delivering strong marketing campaigns to attract people safely back into the city centre. We have launched the LoyalFree App to promote local businesses and are planning ahead for when it is safe for events to return to ensure local people continue to support their city centre.
Current Restrictions and Support Information
- To check out information about current restrictions and support available, visit the UK Government website
- For details of grant funding and other support available from Lancaster City Council click here.
Government departments are hosting a series of webinars to help businesses understand the guidance and support available:
- to find out how to make your workplace COVID-secure, register here or watch recorded sessions
- for topics that cover supporting and retaining staff and the self-employed, register to attend future webinars or watch recorded sessions
- for international trade, register here or watch recorded sessions
- for small businesses and changes to reporting, regulation and tax, watch recorded webinars
Contact the government’s business support helpline for free advice
Phone: 0800 998 1098
Webchat: talk to an adviser using the webchat
Phoneline and webchat open Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Not sure where to Find Help?
If you need any advice about where to go for support contact the Lancaster BID team HERE or phone us on 01524 590650. If we can’t answer your question we’ll work hard to find out who can!